Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

查看: 5364|回复: 0

Live: 2013 ARIA Awards

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-9 20:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Click for more photos
ARIA Awards
Bliss N Eso on stage. Photo: Edwina Pickles

10:21pm: Flume was as humble at the press conference as he was on stage, admitting he's feeling the heat as Australia's electronic music whiz kid.
He doesn't come from a musical family (although his dad did play saxophone "for a while"). Where does his talent come from then? "I've just always been so interested in tones and textures [in music]."
Did he feel the weight of expectation with so many nominations tonight? All the pre-awards talk was about him after all. "I don't wanna be that [insincere] guy 'yeah I'm just so happy to be nominated for an award, but I actually am! I didn't feel the weight tonight, but I do feel the weight for the next album, for sure."
What's next? "I've been constantly on tour for about a year and it's been amazing, but looking very forward to getting home and just writing some new music really. I've just got a [new] studio in Sydney so it's going to be good. But it is going to be weird because it's always been a hobby of mine and now there's expectation."
A thrilled Harley Streten, aka Flume, collects the ARIA for Best Male. Photo: Getty Images

9:59pm: It's been a great night for Tame Impala, which won three awards, while Flume also won three (Best Male Artist, Best Dance Album and Breakthrough Artist), and the ARIA Producer of the Year gong. Guy Sebastian won two (Best Pop Release and Best Australian Live Act), Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds picked up two awards (Best Independent Release and Best Adult Contemporary Album) while Jessica Mauboy's win in the Best Female Artist category was popular. Winners below:
Flume, Flume
Best Male
Best Dance Album
Breakthrough Artist – Release
Producer Of The Year
Tame Impala, Lonerism
Album Of The Year
Best Group
Best Rock Album
Guy Sebastian, Armageddon
Best Pop Release
Best Australian Live Act
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Push the Sky Away
Best Independent Release
Best Adult Contemporary Album
Jessica Mauboy, To the End of the Earth
Best Female Artist  
Matt Corby, Resolution
ARIA Song Of The Year

Russell Morris, Sharkmouth
Best Blues and Roots Album

Justine Clarke, A Little Day Out with Justine Clarke
Best Children's Album

Tom & Alex, The Bits We're Least Ashamed Of
Best Comedy Release
Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson, Wreck & Ruin
Best Country Album
Karnivool, Asymmetry
Best Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Album
Illy, Bring It Back
Best Urban Album
Samantha Jade, Firestarter
Best Video - Directed by Christopher Frey
One Direction, Take Me HomeBest International Artist
Air Supply
ARIA Hall Of Fame
Michael Gudinski
ARIA Industry Icon Award
Tame Impala accept the ARIA for Album of the Year. Photo: Tame Impala

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Airhead

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.